Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's the Simple Things In Life

We all have those days when getting dressed is simply too much effort and all you wanna do is wander around in  a t shirt right?

Well... I have them anyways. A lot of them.

So when It comes to days like that, as far as I'm concerned, nothing beats a simple cotton dress. My wardrobe is full of them! (Most of them are handmade, but I will admit to buying a few)

One of my absolute favorites is this simple little thing:


Theres nothing complex about it. It works with all sorts of patterns and colors and body types. And I feel really cute in it! So if some attractive stranger comes to the door on a day I wear this, no worries. :]

However, I did make one small alteration. 


If yo look very close you can see where I took a tuck in the center back. I have very narrow shoulders!

Something else thats really cool about this dress? If I'm sun burnt from too many hours in the lake, It can be off-the-shoulder. So really.. I have two dresses in one!

No comments:

Post a Comment